The portable B-mode ultrasound scanner facilitates medical personnel to carry out mobile indoor and outdoor operations, and providing continuous, efficient and stable mobile power has become the biggest guarantee for the normal operation of such equipment. The solution uses high-performance batteries to make the whole battery have high energy ratio, light weight, small volume, high cycle life, high safety and high consistency. The power management solution uses a highly intelligent SBS battery management system to effectively manage battery safety and power. About the B-ultrasonic battery solution as following:
Nominal voltage: 14.8V
Nominal capacity: 4400mAh
Standard continuous charging current: 0.2C
Maximum continuous charging current: 1C
Standard continuous discharge current: 0.2C
Maximum continuous discharge current: 1C
Working temperature: Charging: 0~45°C; Discharge: -20~60°C
Product size: 38*73.5*70.5mm
Finished product internal resistance: ≤250mΩ
Standard weight: 400g
1) PCM: It is mainly designed to protect the rechargeable smart battery pack. Due to the chemical characteristics of the lithium battery itself, it is necessary to provide intelligent power calculation, overcharge, over discharge, short circuit, over current and over temperature. Protective function. To avoid the danger of burning, explosion, etc.
2) AFE / IC: The main protection function chip of the design scheme, online time monitoring of overcharge, over discharge, over current, short circuit and other functions of the battery core. The battery is operated in a safe, stable and efficient range.
3) 18650 lithium ion battery
4) MOSFET: The MOSFET tube acts as a switch in the protection circuit so that the voltage across the load does not rise or fall, ensuring voltage stability.
5) Power Management Control Chip: A fully functional fuel gauge with an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that measures voltage and temperature and an analog-to-digital converter that measures current and charge sensing. The fuel gauge has a microprocessor that performs power detection and provides information such as the Remaining State of Capacity. The BQ2085 also provides Run Time to Empty. The host can query the fuel gauge at any time to inform the user of the battery information. The use of the fuel gauge is very convenient, allowing users to keep track of battery power.
If you want to know more information, you can click this link.